Malaya: PH resupply contingent to Ayungin Shoal outnumbered by Chinese s...

I want to make this clear, this feud between China and the Pirate Entity of Philippines would lead to a shooting conflicts I would not have encouraged China to reclaim Ayungin Shoal as its own, I dont see Philippines doing anything about it but bark like a bitch, the reason I do encourage China to reclaim the shoals for its own is because the authorities in Philippines need to get humiliated by a bigger fish in the sea, because Philippines is not only a lawless pirate entity it also when the opportunity presents itself kidnap foreigners and engage in prisoners swap, like in my own case, I was told by sources that I was exchanged with Philippine oil smugglers that was arrested in the Persian Gulf many months before I arrived on Philippine shores, I was told the Iranian authorities were ready to make the exchange quickly but because of me being a "a high value individual" the Philippine criminal pirate entity got greedy and wanted more of Iran than just a 1 to 9 prisoners exchange, the Philippine authorities wanted more, what that more was I was not told, so Philippines kept me in Bicutan immigration gulag for a whole year to get what they wanted from Iran, I dont know what happened next but a deal was agreed on and I finally got released from that hellhole, and upon everything the Philippine criminal authorities wanted to make things more difficult for me by keeping my drivers license my ID card all my boat documents like the title to registration, they kept everything but my passport which they gave to the Iranian embassy, everything else they kept, they also kept my boat as well, I am telling you friends these pirates are shameless with no honor, I also had to buy my own plane ticket back home and upon that I also had to pay 500Pesos to the the three guards that drove me from Bicutan to the airport, imagine that, one insult upon another, and they do this to the foreigners there because after all its their own lawless shameless pirate state and over there we cant do anything about it, but I have asked God to one day give me the chance to pain them and humiliate them for the whole world to see, but then I wont end my attacks there, the people in the authorities made this personal, so I will in time make it very personal for them too, by God I will if given the chance, so of course I will support China this bigger fish to humiliate these little rats, as long as it doesnt go to a again shooting war which I am certain it wont, and I have also state, if China need me to plant their flag on those shoals they can always count on me for sure, absolutely.
At the same time I want to thank the Iranian authorities to have gone through some nasty times with the Philippines these thugs and made efforts to get the hell out of there, thank you.

BongBong ! now you made an enemy of me, I reserve the rights to return the favor in any shape or form  I chose, all in its time you betamale looking piece of garbage.

President Xi ! Do me a favor and just take over the whole thing, what the hell are these little pirate rats gonna do anyway, the shoals doesnt belong to them, fuck em.

Comments