Mom REACTS To Andrew Tate On Reverting To Islam - Candace Owens Podcast

When Andrew says God is dead in America, he is not saying there are no God fearing people there, so Americans and westerners shouldnt take it literally, what Andre is saying, secularism has changed and drawn people further from being God fearing, and one of his criticism at our Christian brothers and sisters and their way of worshiping the Creator in this day of age is for example is, on Sunday morning they go to church and in the afternoon if the weather is warm and sunny they take of their church outfits change it to bikinis and go the beach as if thats what virgin Mary or any other truly God fearing person would do, these are the things Andrew is pointing to I think, while in Islamic countries because these un Godly ways are less visible of course the vibe is different there, and I can promise you one thing, Angels because of their purity would spend less time in places like in America and places with that kind of mindset and would rather be in more modest places, while demons the evil Jinns would rather stay away from modest places and more elsewhere, more so from what I know Engels would stay away from households where there is less modesty, on less they are on some kind of appointed mission.
Its very important to understand that what I am saying does not in no way means people the folks of Islamic countries are better or even more God fearing and less hypocritical, in fact I have found our Christian brothers and sisters are way more charitable and generous and generally nicer than at lest people from the Middle East, a subject matter that I will talk about way more in the future, and I am sure some folks from the Middle East will not like to hear what I have learned throughout my years, but with me, the truth has to be told regardless, but thats for later, but yes I felt it too, God feels closer, the sky feel closer to ground in the Middle East, thats for sure, something is different there, cant tell what it is, its not the people but something is different there, there is some kind of forcefield that one feels going through you there, Andrew felt that too, I understands what is saying.
Ang the Creator should absolutely be feared, fear is a defense mechanism prevents you to do stupid things, like you fear a tiger it can kill you, you cant do anything about it so you try to stay out of its way it prolongs your life, its good for you, or another example, you know you are in prison, which this planet is for us, if you know whats good for you, you dont go and pick a fight with the warden, you know he will make you regret your stupid decision, and if you do as he made the rules, your stay in that prison will go about easier, we are lucky the warden of all things the Creator has placed us in an earthly paradise, He truly deserve to be worshiped, and always keep one thing in mind, it could always be worse !

Its time for all God fearing people regardless of their religions to unite and put the silly things aside, or the bad guys will take us down one by one and turn this earthy paradise into a tyrannical hellhole, think outside their matrix, UNITY !

Comments