The news of brothers Tate has been released from housearrest came as good news to hear, I wish them a blessed time as soon God willing free men. Andrews anger is justified, I personally have gone through the exact same conspiracy there corrupt individuals in governments tried their best to pay girls to frame me with basically similar accusations or even worse, but those girls wouldnt sell me out for money, so the Luciferians in the Matrix didnt get far with those conspiracies either, in my view only a lowlife coward a punk take advantage of a weaker person, I personally cannot stand such people, I dont believe the Tates are anything like that, and there are no evidence for it, they are clear on that point in my view.

My advice for Andrew is, follow the Holy Quran and understand whats prescribed and said in it, when the Creator says, He doesnt like boastful people, Andrew should pay very close attention to it, and when God uses the word 'DONT LIKE' one should pay extra attention !! these are easy and simple aspects to improve on a personal level, God dont expect quick and immediate personal improvements, one can begin small no problem there, the point should be, today you need to be better than yesterday, small changes.

Good luck brothers Tate, with best regards, Top G++ ;)  

Comments