Dear President Super Trump !

I want hereby welcome you as honoree member to the club of All Times Greats, in this club the fragrance of the Greats blows kindly among close stars like yourself, you are in good hands brother, all the Greats have their mugshot taken at least once like Nick Nolte like Robert Downey JR like OJ Simpson like yours truly :) and heck like Saddam Husain as well lol, all the greats, me myself have had my mugshot taken several times in fact I voluntarily go and update my mugshot every now and then not to be confused with others ;) but always with a smile ! like the Mona Lisa smile, you should have done the same and dont concern yourself with anything negative, we are going to help you win this thing and win big like never before, win big but be careful who you pick as your VP, Nikki is ungrateful and a backstabber, Vivek on the other hand is a good choice I think, he is dependable not like Pinscher Pence who will bite your leg for a piece of bone thrown to him, anyways, stay strong you are now one of the All Time Greats, I'll send over the paperwork soon.

Comments