This poor Chinese man took his life in Bicutan gulag in Philippines, cuz the man couldnt take it any more !!!!!! this mans blood and countless more like his, who is to blame for this but Dutarte, Bongbong Marcos the Commissioner Norman and warden Leander Catalo and the team leaders in Bicutan gulag, where can the family of this man seek justice, a father is dead a husband will no loger come back to his family, how many families are the Philippine monstrous elected learders has to crush before their pockets feel full enough for them to finally respect peoples basic human rights, when will this slave trade stop, when will these slave traders put on train for their crimes against humanity, when will our international media outlets finally grow are pair and do their damn jobs and report of these crimes, I'll tell you one thing, I will never stop because I made these men and women a promise to expose these crimes and let the world know how Philippines are treating defenseless foreigners, if the governments of the citizens of these foreigners dont dare or dont want or are just too damn busy to do something about this matter, as I said, I made a promise to my people there, I will never stop doing what I do so help me God.


 

Comments