“I Demand A Full Russian Retreat!” – Zelensky At The United Nations

If he is not on drugs himself his soldiers sure are, I have seen videos of Ukrainian soldiers behave as if they are on speed or something, I have no doubts at least many of them are on drugs, I have seen one Ukrainian solder losing his left arm and half of his face messed up and still running with his gun and didnt even looked much shocked, he must have been on something between speed and something else, there are many videos like that, its terrible, it reminded me of jihadis in Syria with his guts hanging out of his body still wanted to fight, what are these zombies made in a lab or something, personally I could be wrong but I think after being awake for a long time on these drugs they have totally lost their minds by the time they lose a limb yet dont wanna care that they are about to drop dead in minutes, modern warfare I guess nowadays.

Comments