Trump Diverges from the Party Line on Abortion.

People need to be reasonable I think the way God is very reasonable people shouldnt take things to extremes, God doesnt appoint a soul to a fetus from the moment in interception because where is that soul gonna be at when there is nothing to get hold of at the very early stages of a pregnancy, the soul will be appointed at a later stage when the fetus start to take shape, we are told that happens after 12 weeks and science from what I know also agrees after 12 weeks thats when the fetus should be considered a separate living being inside another human being, and I think the Creator left this period of time for the woman to decide how she wants it, she has a whole month and a bit more to decide how she wants it, this means the Creator is respecting a womans choice otherwise the creator would have made things look much different, so He is reasonable, but we all have to agree that like everything else there has to be limits to things, but those limits shouldnt be taken to extremes for political purposes and for religious ones as well, God advised us to keep us on the middle path for things to be sustainable, so when Desantis talks about five six weeks thats on the extreme side because a woman doesnt even know she is pregnant how can she then make a choice, he does it for political purposes I think and thats not the way it should be, 15 weeks is also in my view too long, I base my opinion on both religious texts that is backed by science so I think I got my view pretty well covered and I want you to if not for religious purposes then take at least science into your consideration, but at least we have to agree there has to be limits to what people can do even if they have a living life form inside them, because the Dems also of political purposes doesnt even want to say at what level they would agree on abortion, they are silent about it and that makes them political cowards in my view, an extreme view by staying silent, its like asking them are they for setting criminals on fire and they refuse to give an answer, this silence speaks for itself, so I turn to my conservative friends and ask them to be reasonable, and ask yourselves, do you really think God will appoint a soul at the moment of inception or not, and if the answer is yet then ask yourselves then God has to keep a very close eye to you every time you have sex and being dirty that way or do you think He will more or less ignore you at that again dirty state, my understanding is even your guardian angel is turning its back at you when you all are busy that way, they have no interrest watching you when you are acting like animals, they are too pure to honorable to watch you that way, reflect on what I said a little bit please and be reasonable, a soul will be appointed at a later stage than right there at the moment of inception, 12 weeks !!! 

Comments