A sign of good will

This message is for the Palestinian freedom fighters Hamas and others !

Please do me this favor if you can and free the Jewish American hostages you got, I know the reasoning behind why you killed Israeli men and women, I am aware of there are in fact no real civilians in Israel which is nothing but a huge military base where both all their men and women are made to serve their military as soldiers which is a direct threat to you, so I do understand why you say there are no civilians in Israel like actually innocent civilians in other countries, they are all military personnel, I understand this reasoning, but the American Jewish dual citizens, look it up but if they have not served in the terrorist organization IDF and if the sign on paper that they will not serve the Zionist murderous regime in any shape or form and if they only are tourists then in my view it's Haram to keep them captives or worse hurt them, you should let them go if conditions are met, and release them sooner rather than later please, don't worry about anything, I'll make sure you gain more than you lost, all of Palestinian will with Gods help be free, but we have to do it the right way, Inshallah.

Comments