Stay Exile

https://youtu.be/XbKsTmKHrfU?si=eLLn7nRpbbnbUYvJ

I was watching an interview with this ugly duck, a caller said something so funny I laughed my ass off, the caller said, if you're grandfather was still alive he would have ripped your balls of you useless fuck, the way he said it in Persian sounded so funny, and the caller was right, Reza is a no good fuck and his mother Farah is a hard core communists she was a high ranking member of Irans communist party, this whole family is fucked up, his grandfather was alright but the rest of them were up to no good, and as I have mentioned, before his father fled Iran he took 20 billion dollars today worth 100 billion, it was never their money they stole it, criminals, I hope this ugly duck goes to Israel and I'll see him there doing what the caller said should be done to him, ripping his balls off, little bitch.

Comments