To President Putin

Dear President Putin ! 

I need a favor from you, I have a dear friend who has been in hold up in Bicutan gulag archipelago in Manila Phillipines, a Russian friend of mine, an old man, a sea captain, I like him very much, there were only two genuine sea captains trapped in that archipelago, I got out sooner and the poor man this friend of mine is still there suffering, he is an old man with family and children, he has been stranded there for over a whole year because of a simple over stay, it's not fair, at his age he shouldn't never had been kept there under the worst circumstances humanly possible for that long especially for someone at his age, so I kindly ask you to make a couple of phonies to people and have this friend of mine reunite with his family, I would be very happy if you could do this would mean a lot for me, thank you.

With kind regards Amir.

Comments