I Think We're Screwed, Not Yet

https://youtube.com/shorts/hWjav9TGuG0?si=l73XbgJDtHy8VL_1

If you have followed this topic of Zionism as long as I have you like I have heard quite number of these stories where the Palestinians opened their homes to the Ashkenazis and not long after that they forced the same Palestinians that opened the doors to their homes to leave their own homes for these Ashkenazis to move in and take over absolutely everything, their homes their farms their livelihoods and also killed them if they resisted.
You see my dear friends, I don't have no hope in any damn politicians to help us resolve this issue, in fact I see every single politicians on any side as absolute obstacles to ever lasting peace, politicians only prolong suffering of mankind, I say this because I have seen nothing else to disprove my theory, politicians want stability to sustain their thievedom, their criminal enterprises, it's all that they safeguard nothing else matters to them, do not fool yourselves friends, politicians (always) get bought and those with the money buy every single one of them, and I mean every single one of them always at the end bend before the offer they are presented with, now knowing this would you still out your trust in politicians ?? Would you still have trust in democracy ?? When you know who's running it, tell me and think about it carefully before you answer, what has democracy ever brought you, at the end of any democratic era it will end with absolute polarization of the masses to the point that they want each side wants the other side wiped out, and you know who brought it to this point, you guessed it right I hope, politicians brought you to the end point, again because it's never about any particular ideology, often times every politicians starts with a clear sheet wants to do good, in the middle of it something changes in them, then they stop working for you but to something else and it has never ended well, that's what I am saying, so what does this leave us, well you tell me I want to hear it but first I want to warn you, I think I have heard it all but be my guest.

Comments