Staged !

https://youtu.be/sJrn89dGnfc?si=Oa1mILAOZy0D3vXZ

I don't think the Palestinian freedom fighters should release Any Israeli captives, makes no sense when the terrorist organization IDF is kidnapping new Palestinian civilians left and right to be used in this inhumane manner, we also know the Zionist terrorist organization IDF do not care about the Israeli citizens after they shelled Israeli houses with both Palestinian freedom fighters and their Israeli captives and burned everyone there alive, so what makes you think the terrorist Israeli IDF cares about Israeli captives in Gaza, they sure don't, their objectives are to wipe every single Palestinian out of Gaza to claim it for themselves as they are even teaching their kids in school and sing proudly about on tv, this is why I say there could never be peace with these satanic Zionist demonic Israelis, in the end only could be victorious, and I don't see the Zionists come on top, I see them fully destroyed and when they are that's when the whole planet can rejoice but as long as the Zionist murderous Israelis are around the whole world is in agony and pain, look friends I am a realist, I am in no way trying to be at the extreme side of things, I see this satanic Zionist movement as nothing less than cancer affecting mankind and you wouldn't call your doctor an extremist when he recommend removing this cancerous tumor of you for you to get well again would you, I don't think so, so please don't say I am hard headed, not good for business, a religious nutjob an extremist or whatever some of you are calling me, call me instead Doctor Cure, something cool, because deep down you know I am right, thank you.

Comments