Zelenski Lost The War !

https://youtu.be/EXvE850DI_E?si=ETlcEn8I7J9h2eJB

I heard Chuck Schumer say, if we give Ukraine another 61 billion they will the war, haven't we heard that before, trippel that and Ukraine still will not win the war, it's over, live today to fight in another war, in movies, seriously, Ukraine is now a colorless colony Luke many before it of certain interests that's all to it now, if I were Ukraine I would accept any peace deal Russia offers you before you lose more ground, sorry to say but it's true, this 61 billion IF they lend you will take 61 decades to pay back, you don't think it's actual aid did you, you live on borrowed money on borrowed time, the sooner you pull it out of your butts the sooner you will start function again, this is my advice to you, stop bending over to Zelenski, he is selfish, he doesn't care about anything but his own ass, at least this is how it looks like to the rest of the world, next time elect a real Ukrainian not a Zionist agent to represent you and things will work out much better I promise.

Comments