Hello Friends !

What's crashing, ohh I know the box office of these Zionist actors we promised to crash, are we demonstrating outside the move theaters playing their films or have we no time for that ? Look buddies if we cannot participate in actual fighting the Zionist on the ground for now we surely must make time to win over the airwaves don't you think, boycotting is easy very easy and btw I am boycotting Dominos too from now on this is specially easy for me because there are no Dominos in Iran, I wished they had because pizzas here are just terrible not even good for terrorists but if there were dominos I would have boycotting it anyway, but you guys on the other side of the iron curtain you have many other pizza restaurants to choose from so what's your excuse, one thing that strikes me here is, the US have sanctioned Iran with basically everything they could throw on these people but out of their kind heard not Coca Cola, and I don't understand the regime here, why they have allowed Coke to sell their crap to these nice people I just don't get it what's going on here, and American movies are not played in theaters so it's easy to boycott it too, not for me I go to great lengths to download my American movies but truth be told I have developed a great distaste for Gal Gadot movies, I really hate her now for siding with Shaytanyaboo and spreading his lies about raped Jewish women and children and beheaded babies so on and so forth, she took the side of the Zionist terrorist regime and now must bear the consequences of her actions it's just fair, so let us show them we command the airwaves let's spread the message and with Gods help sooner rather than later we have seen the destruction of the Zionist imposter apartheid did I say Zionist Israeli entity in the Holy Land.
From river to the sea Holy Land will be free, God willing.

Comments