I Like The Math Of It

https://youtu.be/iSCdgiOS2YI?si=8VTi4q_17FbYEiMl

I have observed this trend of anytime the Zionists stage a massacre in form of a false flag ops to straight out genocide like in 2023 Gaza Genocide the rise of new western reverts to the last religion standing till the Judgment Day has risen expedientially, I see the same sickness and sheer stupidity I see in Eblis in the Zionists too, they know they'll fall and lose in the end yet because of their destructive  evil and sadistic nature they want to have the rest of the souls damned with them, I mean may God forbid but I I knew I would go to hell I wouldn't want to bring anyone else with me, it's just sick, beside that we are told that in hell you wouldn't recognize your brother if he were there next to you, that's the kind of punishment awaits these crooked souls very soon, so I am not worried of the end, and to be fully honest like many Palestinians we have seen standing next to the dead body of their kids and kins many of them have a sad smile on their faces and when you ask them why they are smiling they say these dead souls are on their way to Paradise especially if they are kids with no baggage of sins, I feel the same thing, so when these materialistic soulless Zionists think they are punishing the innocent by killing them in such an unmanly way the cowards they are they don't seems to understand, ten more will take it's place and if you do the math correctly, who does the future belongs to ?? NOT THEM

Comments