'God is in control': Rev. Franklin Graham reveals Easter message


With all due respect, I do NOT mean to offend anyone here especially my Christian friends, I have on numerous times expressed how nicely I was treated by American White Christians and the Latinos too of course, I love them both dearly, what I discovered there in the US was people who loved God as much as I did, although we view God a little bit differently the same force that we all feel is the same exact one, I have never doubted how much my Christian friends felt and love their Maker, we just differ what our Maker looks like, I say the Lord does not have an image and you do, ok no big deal from my side if its not a big deal from your side, lets agree that we both love and respect Jesus and soon when he is (sent) back as said then Jesus which is not his real name will explain and make thing clear for all, meanwhile people of the Abrahamic faiths must keep close as close as we can faithfully till further notice, this is something Jesus would have liked to see, I hope you dont disagree with me on this, and I also suggest you do not try to haisten anything because this will only anger God, when He sees fit thats when He will make decisions and a wise a person not arrogant would dare tell his or her Lord to hurry up with anything, trust me thats not a wise move, you will only anger Him, He is not your parents your employer your brother or sister nor your king or president to order around or even suggest something to Him, please do not be that arrogant, just a piece of advice for my good friends out there, do not do these things and everything will be alright because no matter what you say or do, you are not altering any of His plans, you understand that I hope, ok lets all be friends and stop the genocide in the Holy Land, because Shaytanyaboo (netanyahoo) is going to Hell.

Comments