Israel's Retaliatory Strike Proves Iran Has Won: SCOTT RITTER

Look  if the Zionist regime the Synagog of Satan had attacked Iran with strikes I would have called for do the ballistics back at them everyone knows but they didnt, what they did cannot even be described as an attack because in an attack something had to be hit by something, the only thing that hit something was a few rounds of 35mm anti air artillery, and how pathetic are the Zionists really because Russia and Ukraine are both using thousands of these drones daily at each other, the Zionist regime managed to get off three of these RC toys and they got shot down on the spot no big deal, it want even a Zionist terrorist attack I wouldnt categorize it as such, for me it just shows the dispersion of the Zionist regime with all the hype of this whatever you want to call it at their Zionist controlled mainstream media so let them have it, its like a kid swinging at you in the air and you thinking I can bitch slap you teaching you a lesson but I am going to be the adult here and let it pass this time, happens all the time its ok I wouldnt lose sleep over it because if they had the means they would have done something anything but they werent able to so they did nothing in my books and thats why I am not gonna call for death and destruction its ok, lets focus on Gaza the Zionist human devils killed 425 innocent people, just in one day, bastards, they gonna pay for this.

Comments