West should ‘appreciate Iran’s restraint’ towards Israel: Iran’s Foreign...

In this video you can see the Iranian Karar jet powered target drone iran uses when its about to test its own SAM systems, I dont think Iran used its advanced cruise missiles, they used these target drones, no wonder the Zionists could also shot them down too, the other drones you see Iran fired off individually were the Shahed 136, what is surprising is Iran didnt use its truck slavo launched ones but fired of these individually and as I said they also used some of their older liquid fueled ballistics which are very slow and can be intercepted compared to the solid fuel ones which takes them to its targets in Israel much quicker much harder to intercept as we saw, I am starting to think a deal was made between Iran and the US for Iran not to go hard on the Zionist regime having mercy and take it easy on them by firing a few older ballistics and drones, I think this whole thing was a show, and of course this good cop bad cop act we see on western media is also part of the show, I think they are taking us for fools these people all of them, well I am not having my intelligence being insulted with a minor show like this, this is bullshit man.

Comments