If you wonder why you see the All Seeing Eye on every single Iranian tv channel logo we have to to where some doesnt want you to go and start asking questions, the reason I including so many others question everything that is going on in Iran and elsewhere and the fact that it seems that all these going on around the world is connected somehow is not a far fetch conspiracy theories, there is something to it they dont want you to talk about, I know this first hand because everytime I mentioned brought up the topic of Freemasonry both mollas and their so called opponents in Iran gave me the look of hatred, I mean just mention Freemasonry to the ruling elites in Iran and elsewhere but right now I am focused on Iran here, you get the face with the look as if Satan is staring at you with the look of death. I remember some decades ago someone telling me 'They the Freemasons installed Khomejni" over two decades ago I just heard of Freemasonry, I had just watched a couple of documentaries and the first documentaries you clicked on talked about the crazy side of them, remind you also twenty years ago I was a full fledge molla supporter, we had just witnessed the conspiracy of 911 from what I learned it was indeed an inside job and also with the upbringing I had, I was told I am not kidding, Jews are evil, killing them gets you to heaven, I was told the Holy Quran said that which of course is ridiculous but what do an uneducated kid know about these things, the info you get from those around you, you trust what is told, and this is the problem not just with the Muslims but with everyone else too, they repeat what they are told without looking into the topic, so with the upbringing I had together with what I saw how the US is invading and looting and killing everyone around the world, when you are told US is the great satan you of course believe it and when you see (any) sense of morality like with what Khomejni supposedly stood for you automatically think of him as some kind of saint or something a true man of God especially the way he lived himself as a simple man, little did I knew about what it all was all about, with time my eye opened when I opened the good book the Holy Quran myself and started to read and compared it to what I saw around me, trying not to be a hypocrite because God said so being a truthteller which I think is in my nature I discovered the massive hypocrisy all around me and events happening here and there helped opening my eyes further, one of the issues I have talked about is the issue around usury and how it have enslaved mankind around it and all other massive corruption and all other kinds of problems it brings with it, then I noticed the Iranian molla IRGC these so called watchdogs of this unholy Islamic republic they have created is a bank owner themselves, they are involved in usury and then the question is, of course Knomejni approved of it, I dont have to remind you what God have stated around this issue of usury, you are in direct conflict with him, you are in fact in conflict with yourself because you cant be in conflict with the Creator it will never get to that point of a conflict He will have you sent to Hell before you know what you have done, but you get the point, I have talked to many agents of the molla regime bringing up this issue and 80% of the time they reply it is necessary thats what they were telling me, the other 20% agreed with me its a sin that you in your mind have waged war against God but then they keep quiet and try to change the subject, and I thought something is not right here with these people and knowing them for what they are I saw they were first of all more interested in making money their so called Islamic religion is secondary or perhaps last on their mind what they are good at is to use religion to keep others down, not very religious if you ask me, what I want o say here is the biggest hypocrites the most corrupt you find within the ranks of these organized religions, it is organized crime syndicates nothing more not much less which naive the uneducated fools like what i was once support these criminals, so what does all this has to do with freemasonry, well first of all you can see on their symbols on all their tv channels so dont look farther but if you feel you have to they have the eye on their flag too as you can see, this eye is all over Iran I tell you, what more have God said in the Holy Quran about this topic, Freemasonry is not directly mentioned in the Holy Quran but He has referred to it when He said something in lines with ' all those who slander Prophet Solomon as a magician are cursed he was not a magician' now when you do a quick research who are those who say this man of God Prophet Solomon was a magician, the Talmuds say that meaning most of the Jews, but its no surprise in the Tanakh of the Jews they have smeared most of the Lords Prophets and Messengers including Jesus, some Christians who take every word of what the Jewish Tanakh as the word of God word for word claim he was, and also the Freemasons included, they also in fact more than anyone claim Prophet Solomon was a magician, so the Holy Quran is referring to the Freemasons which rule Iran for now, most of you are already aware of the mollas cooperating with the Zionist Israelis in the past, you also know a Freemason is always a close brother of another Freemason, you know something my friends, this un islamic revolution of the mollas and their take over of Iran 45 years ago came very timely as a matter of fact, as if it was staged for it to happen right at that point it came, we also know Khomejni had the blessing of people in the west, for years he was allowed to work freely in the west spreading his propaganda from the west to the Iranian people, all with the help of the west to later had him flown to Iran and have him installed as the figurehead of this conspiracy which Knomejni knew he was nothing but a figurehead of and nothing else, while others ran the show in Iran according to a sinister plan, for you Muslims out there, if you knew anything of the Holy Quran you know that in Islam we dont have anything even sounding as a republic, its prohibited, even monarchy is fully haram, we have or should have one leader responsible for everything happening in the land, there are benefits with this system, only one man gets the blame for anything happening not as in a republic where you dont know who to blame when things goes wrong, like the mess democracy has created today, its chaos everywhere and less chaos in countries without democracy, if one had implemented everything God had subscribed there would be less much less corruption, I am not talking about places like UAE and these Persian Gulf Arab states, they are backed by corrupt powers from outside or they wouldnt last long, I am talking about if all Islamic countries together implemented what had been told to do things would look different, look it would be the same for the Christian countries too, because they claim they follow Old Testament laws which they do not but if they did things would look different for them too and for the Jews too, so you see there is a massive global conspiracy which I believe a very number of people actually are behind, people who have taken us all for a big sinister rollercoaster ride towards WW3, I believe they control the Zionist movement the Shia molla movement and are the same people who installed the house of Saud in Arabia, I believe they control everything from the east to the west to north and south the whole shebang, I believe we all are in the Matrix and this evil sinister force is controlling the whole Matrix and everything in it while we are sleepwalking, another point I made some time ago and I do it again, think about it, if the US is in indirect war with Russia and Putin which the west keep smearing Puting with, why isnt Putin spilling the beans of who was behind 911, that would be super efficient to smear the west back with you would think why is Putin the Pimp keeping his mouth shut, he have the biggest microphone there is, why not use it, why threaten people with nukes when he is never going to use it anyway, because I dont think he will, I believe whats going on with Ukraine is part of their plan, you see those behind it all, they need a two party system at minimum, we know they created these two ideologies of capitalism and communism which they used to divide up the world, we know Fidel Castro was a Freemason, we know all Soviet leaders and are Freemasons, we know the Freemasons are in control of both Arabia and Iran, we know they are everywhere, so one come to this conclusion, there either are two opposing Freemasons or just one and the same all of them, which one it is of these two options I think we are talking about its a one man party all of it with different branches but all under one, one conspiracy to rule them all.

Comments