Irish Lawmaker: Recognizing Palestine as a State Is Rooted in Our Histor...

I am thinking why does it have to take for people any people from anywhere to first have to go through oppression and suffering before they can start to have empathy for the oppressed and those currently suffering, why cant people before they themselves go through shit use logic through reasoning and have empathy for those less fortunate than themselves, the South Africans went through shit the Irish and so many others with empathy for the Palestinians but one group who dont seems to have it in them is this little particular Zionists Israelis, they just dont have it in them, look if 95% of your people are crazy then your people is crazy thats how it is, if I had even 90% of my own family being crazy I would say I come from a crazy family I am sorry I am not crazy but they are, thats the way it is, so dont be too sorry because at least 80% of mankind are good people, these could be your new family, so I say to the 5% Israelis, sometime you just have to walk away from crazy, you dont need them they need you to have another useful idiot shilling for them, dont allow yourself to be used that way, they only respect you if you are of any use for their wicked agenda you know that, I say fuck them, you have the rest of the world as your home, there are good people everywhere you look fuck the System alright, the System is there to be rebooted brought down if it continues this way, we cant have this this is total bullshit, so unite with the freedom seeking the just people of the world, there are so many of them out there you know that, they need you to be vocal to give them the energy to do the same, to ask the same, to fuck the System up.

Comments