Sweden accuses Iran of recruiting gang members to disrupt the country’s ...

I have no direct evidence for this but I have met gang members I strongly suspect they have ties with the mollas, I know they have sympathies with groups like Hezbolla this means with the mollas of Iran as well, I also know they sell drugs like heroin which they must get from connections such likes of Iran and its proxies, these gangs are not just with foreign born people, most of them are Swedes themselves the higherups are, the corruption goes up in the intelligence services here its not just on lower local level, so yes no doubt the mollas have thugs here too, but what is surprising here is, why dont they dont talk about the MEK cult drug traffic members who have protection status here, they are not better, they are involved with just as much shit from pedophilia child trafficking to drug trafficking you name it and they are, is it because they are useful for the Zionists, I feel there is a double standard here, some criminal cults are allowed and protected but others are not, they all should be arrested and thrown into the sea if you ask me, this is bullshit.

Comments