What a world, they just had them assassinated murdered killed and slaughtered gave them a funeral for the gallery now its yesterdays news, just like that now they all have gone back to business as usual, like Raisi or not for his hardline possessions on internal matters, I dont care about what the Zionists say about him, he had a couple of MEK luciferian terrorist cult members sent to their Maker which I have no problem with whatsoever myself, listen folks, if you think ISIL is bad mark my words, ISIL are like quireboys compared to the MEK, at least I havent heard ISIL women sexually molest their own boys or fathers do the same with their daughters or pass by their children to each other, if ISIL were drug traffickers so are the MEK, if ISIL execute and torture people to death so do MEK, if some ISIL were devil worshipers what I can tell you MEK are professional devil worshipers , whatever you think ISIL did MEK does it in a worse way, by God I am not kidding around here, I am 110% serious about these MEK rats, in fact I value the life of a rat more than these human devil, they are even worse than the Zionists, MEK is a whole new breed of monsters so dont expect me value their lives in any way, these are the ones Raisi as board member decided to send to death, and you can also dislike him for being hard on the Iranian people over all with their Shia draconian phony Islamic laws, from what I know is the man wasnt rotten to his core, he wasnt that bad actually, I think he wanted to do good and thats why the molla deepstaters assassinated him, he must have done or stood for something good for getting assassinated thats what I think happened, because trust me on this, we have some real evil corrupt sons of bitches in Iran who didnt like Raisi, this much I know, the thing with these assholes is that they do not care if they kill a couple of other innocent people in the process as long as the one gone is getting killed, its the same twisted mentality suicide bombers have, blowing up a carbomb with no concern who is around women children innocent people the end justify the means for these evil crooks, they are dirty as it comes, I have talked to some of these people with the same mentality closely, they say themselves they know they wont enter Paradise, they admit it, they are of the belief that Hell is not that bad as some say it is, and they know God will never accept them so they have given up the last piece of humanity they had in them and now gone full fledged human devil and trust me you cant talk sense to them its impossible, and some other of these think they are good believers like ISIL think they were on the right path, if you want to understand these hypocrites better God explained it best, when He said because of their bad character He has pulled a veil over their eyes their minds and hearts for never to be able to find the right path as punishment, so you can talk as much as you want with them it just doesnt compute with them, another example I can give you, it has happened with all Prophets and Messengers, like with Prophet Noah when he was praying to God intensively to have save and have mercy on his son, then God turned to him with a serious firm voice telling Prophet Noah not to pray for them who were left behind or Noah will be sinful, He said the matter is decided and a just verdict was given on the matter and that was the end of it He told Prophet Noah, same thing He very strongly advised Prophet Mohammad when he was praying for those who were not worthy of it, because it was after all God who decided because of their bad and wicked character to let them go astray, these are lessons for us too, do not pray for those wicked ones, they are not worthy of it, they are not worthy of it because of who they are what they are, of course we want whats best for all good people, I am not picky I am satisfied if you are just good then I want whats in your best interest, but then we have these others, the human devils, and I dont think Raisi was one of those human devils, I do not think he was, may God be just and fair with him which we know He will.

 

Comments