Cenk Challenges RFK Jr. on Gaza

I hope you can see what the problem here is because I can see it from RFK Jrs arguments, he has been programmed to repeat the exact counter arguments his Zionist handlers have put in his head, this man doesnt think for himself objectively, because if he did he would as a non Jew would say, ok I agree with you on perhaps this or that issue but he is not while being very militant about defending the exact arguments as a Zionist settler would argue for why he stole the land of others, the way he argue against facts against common reason is a sign that someone a Zionist have programmed him, I also think because he mentioned it himself in the interview some Palestinians went after his father and uncle which must have deep impact on this psyche as a child growing up hating anything Palestinian, its like a white kid getting beaten by a couple of colored kids as a child growing up hating all blacks, some one weak as RFK Jr must never get anywhere close to power such as presidential powers because this guy is dangerous because of his weak psyche and very sick mind I would say, look lets be frank here, this man wouldnt get anywhere if it wasnt for his last surname Kennedy, of all presidential I think ever run for office in the US I think this guy is least suited, sure 1,7 billion people may have these worms in their brains but I think the extent of damage done has to vary from person to person, I think the damage done to his already weak mind now by these worms judging from the way he speaks to how he reason I say I dont think this man should even be allowed to drive cars, he should get his license revoked let alone run a country, I think what I am trying to say is, he can go fuck himself.

Comments