Ben Shapiro Issues WARNING To Trump, Vance


I absolutely agree, the Dems shouldnt play identity politics that goes especially to the ladies at the View, and I also agree I dont think they can help themselves over there, there are alot of things I agree with Cenk and Ana like we can all agree JD Vance was a God sent to Trump what I also can agree on is the fact that Trump is not intelligent enough to get a new trophy wife as VP he is stock with JD Vance, Trump should have gone with Miss Princess Lindsey Grayhamm or someone more like Haley someone more calculated more seasoned, what the Dems should do is what they are doing right now, just keep on the good work dont make any of these mistakes you heard in this video if you dont do that then there is a chance with Gods approval you can win this race, everything that had to be said was said in this video, and also keep up the cheerful attitude as if you have already won the race :)

Comments