Obama endorses Harris as Democratic nominee

I want to talk a bit with my Latins here, we all know you are very family oriented folks, your mothers means the world for you as it should be, I say its one thing to like a macho guy which I also is part of your culture which is just fine, a mans man is a macho man with a little pinch of macho muchacho man, a friendly man, one need to be a nice man, thats a real mans man in my view and I know you dont disagree, look I understand why Mr Trump looks appealing to you heck I like him too, we all like a little bit of crazy but not the kind of crazy which can lead out of hand and thats what will be if Mr Trump gets elected, because old saying goes, you dont marry just the bride but her family too, and you know what kind of extreme mahoganiests people like JD Vance and the Project 2025 people are, you marry Mr Trump you marry that part of his family too and those people are out of their minds, so be a real man a good nice man go with Kamala Harris, she is a safer bet, yes she is, tell your friends too !!

Comments