I want to talk a bit with my Palestinian friends here and I will try to keep it short so I dont bore you, I will share my thoughts on how you should have gone about this whole mess you are in and my frankness will I am sure make most of you disagree with me and my thoughts around this issue you yourselves have no solution for, its more than clear none of you have any solution for that has or will work so what I have to suggest here if you are smart you have nothing to lose on to at least after reading reflect because for one thing we both know you havent tried this what I would have done if I were you, but before we go there we have to talk about what you have done in the wrong way here so we exclude those methods for you not to repeat which seems to be a recurrent theme, and to go back to what went wrong you cannot go back nine months a couple years but decades back, way back, having learned about your past history myself out of interest we could go back way way back but lets keep it to decades back. I believe you have a cultural problem rather than a religious one and you are not the only ones so so many others have this problem, some folks have it the other way around, they have their culture relatively settled right but got their religious understandings wrong, but now I am talking about not just you Palestinians but this problem people of the Middle East suffer from this, they got their cultures backwards not so with the religion they hang on to, but here is the thing, your religion means absolutely nothing if you FIRST havent got your culture correctly figured out, because its your culture that determine your manners in my view before your religion, God point to this exact problem too, when He said most of you will follow your forefathers way over this faith He introduced you with, meaning your new faith meaning Islam is superficial and your culture is lyes deeper in your DNA, and if you think about it, thats why God send you the Holy Quran to begin with, to change your culture, so what is this culture I am talking about that is in need of change this culture that have not served you no matter how much you pray to God for salvation, because you cant disagree with me, you are in deep trouble and the way you have gone about things you have gained nothing but lost in every step of the way and if you expect a miracle just out of the sky I fear you are gravely mistaken, so something is fundamentally wrong here and I hope at least some of you I know most of you wont agree with me but some of you a tiny few of you do agree with me, something is wrong here, something has not done in the optimal way here so what can that be, thats what I want to know and I think in a simplistic way I as an outsider have seen it so now I want to share this with you in hope of you dig yourself out of this mess you are in, and I say this because for some dumb reason I do care, in fact I care so much that I have spent at least more than twenty years of my life in this topic, during this time I have made sacrifices you cant even imagine, I dont think you would have done it for me perhaps at best for yourself but not in this way for others but I am not saying you are me I am just wired differently and I cant change who I am, I am this way the way I am, couldnt change it yesterday not a few years back not decades ago, brother is what he is, so when I speak on this matters it comes from a good place, you need to know that, so back to the issue at hand I was talking about, you are morons ! lol kidding lol, but there is a little truth in that, I think as I said you have many morons amongst you which you have not dealt with for decades, and if you had done that I am sure you would have been at a better place than you are today, take these morons lately in the US demonstrating and burnt the American flags, sprayed gratify on public property with texts like Hamas is coming, here is the cultural problem you suffer from, if there were anyone with his or her screws tightened they would have stopped it from happening because do you now in retroactive think that helpåed your cause, helped the people who are getting bombed in Gaza or not, if you say it either helped or did no harm you are indeed a moron, because you just dropped a couple of extra bombs over the heads of people in Gaza rest assured of that, I am talking about monkey business like that, the fact that you couldnt find one single person who tried to stop that kind of acts speaks volumes for me it does, but lets not just talk about yesterdays lets talk about decades back, when your freedom fighters blew up busses in Israel, when you go and stab Israelis when you ram over people over there when some of you commited war crimes over there, have this come to benefit you or harm you, look these mistakes is not out of nothing, it comes from a lack of proper culture, because if this wasnt the case your so called wisemen instead of preaching revenge in the most unislamic ways they would have created a culture of doing things the right way, the Islamic way, but as we have seen you claim you have done things the "Islamic" way so my next question is, how have this "Islamic" way benefited you in any way, it has not so while you are under the illusion that you are with God and God with you, I dont think thats how it is at all, you have got it twisted in your minds how this work, for once, and this is a good exemple, where in the Quran has God ever referred to that piece of land as Palestine and the Palestinian people ?? never, its not like He never mentioned it, He did and what did He call it ? the Holy Land, and this is what I say to you beside your cultural issues, you cant even the religious part right too, you have got it all wrong all the time, and you ask why no one can take you out of the mess you are in, so what is the issue with this term Palestine and Palestinians, I'll tell you from what I have seen when you and your activists and elders your wisemen say about this issue, you think that whole place belongs to you and it should be called Palestine from river to the sea, thats what you chant thats what you want, right ? this is how it sound to me, that you want to continue making the many too many mistakes you have committed both culturally and religiously all over again without having learned anything yet, but on a greater scale, and you think you will have the blessing of the Lord on that, look you can disagree with me all you want its ok, ok for me and if you like it the way things are going then fine continue till there soon will be nothing left of you over there, because thats where things are going if you have missed the memo, sure you can believe the Zionist entity is out of steam with war around its borders or perhaps you think if the party of Satan hezbola gets dragged in that will seal the defeat of the Synagog of Satan for you, thats not happening, not the way I see it far from it and you thought as Palestinian fighting factions if you got the support of the hyper corrupt shias of Iran of lebanon and others that will come to help you, how has it gone for you for the past 45 years of them supporting you ? you have accepted help from Satan himself because as I have explained Satan doesnt discriminate, and by accepting help from the mollas you did just that, accepting the hand of Satan, and look where it have brought you, but now you think almost everything is lost so you are forced to seek help to whomever is willing to help you, including the mollas, you are desperate I understand but to see where it went wrong you still have to go back decades back and see where it started, and that in short goes back to your culture of not doing things the right way which you are making the same mistakes all up to today, I am telling you, the mollas cannot save you, hezbola cannot save you, they have no real interest to save you, they only do this to solidify their own stance amongst their own people because without what is going on in the Holy Land they have no reason to exist, their cult is gone, their dear leaders know this their dumb cult followers not so, so this cult will do just about enough to keep this alive for their own end goal, not for you but for themselves, you can say I am wrong they love you to death you can keep living in your la la land then, thats not the way things are, the ones who can save you are not those I talked about neither many amongst yourselves because to change this culture of yours is not an easy task, instead some of you the intelligent ones which are not your religious leaders your elders your milisia members, but some of your younger ones who have not been fully brainwashed yet, you are the one who can if you are brave enough talk sense into your own people, to make them understand in order to win this, you need to change the old image of yours by attracting more and more people on your side while not making idiotic mistakes by burning peoples flags, to damage public property to always be at your best behavior, thats how you do it and if you cant get your people to get there then no one can save you, I have so much more to complain about but I promised to keep this as short as I could.

Comments