Krystal, Saagar REACT Kamala DNC: Warmongering, Abortion, Trump

You are right the more Kamala speaks the more she reveals who she actually is, I think this time we saw the most authentic Kamala we have ever seen and I didnt like it a bit, it came actually as a shock, I understand why they want to keep her away from the public like they did with Biden, Kamala is a copycat of Biden, if you vote for her you will have another four years of Biden and that will be a disaster.
RFK Jr came out for Trump yesterday which a good thing I think, I am changing my mind, I am going with Trump, Kamala is no leader, she will be led like Biden was led, with Trump we know who he is, its easier to deal with a person you know instead of a chameleon who changes its colors, I am going with Trump, Kamala is doing a Hillary, before she have got in office she is already talking about wars and stuff already, not a good sign.
Vote Trump !!! I am going with Trump, fully, this new look of Kamala scared me, I see Hillary in her too, very dangerous, I also believe Trump will make her look weak in their debate, because she is weak, a weak person is not a leader she gets led, you dont want that.

Vote Trump !!!

Comments