Philippine defense chief calls China 'the biggest disruptor' of peace in...

In that region YOU ! Philippine YOU are the biggest lawless criminal pirates and whatever China do to you, you deserve it, YOU Philippine military, YOU of all better shut the hell up, I hope China chip away all your islands and humiliate you like the filthy cruel lawless little no good pirates you are, you thieves, you need someone like China to humiliate you, I want to hit you back so hard that if China need manpower I will be the one to leave everything behind to sign up just to get back at you, at your military, I dont mean to offend all Philippines but your military your president your authorities make no mistake, they are my enemy and I wont ever forgive you, there is no forgiveness there, so go ahead China need storm troopers ?? you dont have to ask me twice :)

Comments