When I was half way through this whatever it was I dont call it presidential debate no action no cigar, should have had the Clintons write the script themselves so it would have been somewhat entertaining beacuse this one sucked, all I wanted to see was Kamala fail to be honest with you, she did however not as bad as people said she would fail miserably, because the rumors were Kamala would start crying and run away never to be seen again, thats what I heard people say so they were not right on that, she did a little bit better but it all goes to the credit of those who locked her away for a whole week to prep for this thirty minute her on stage, what this also tells me is, Kamala is not real she is not genuine she is just a front face figure to fool the naive people to vote for another Biden term, so if you are satisfied with Biden go ahead vote for his protege, look all I asked of her was to be a little bit fair on what is going on with the genocide in the Holy Land by the Synagog of Satan, but she couldnt humanize the oppressed which have had their girls brothers mothers and sisters raped murdered starved kept in captivity been treated less than animals by the Zionist Israelis for the past 80 years, instead she went to cast all the blame on the oppressed over the oppressor, if Kamala couldnt take to herself to stop to dehumanize the oppressed then hell with her too, I would in that case go actively to support Trump, and to be honest the only thing Kamala would potentially have over Trump as this singular issue I talked about and now that we know she didnt have this issue of genocide over Trump then Trump in my view have the upperhand on all other topics over Kamala, if Kamala is as bad as Trump on genocide and Trump better on all other issues over Kamala then Trump is the one you should vote for, at least you have a better economy more jobs at least peace between Russia and Ukraine which I have always said was staged, I do believe that and I will be proven right in the future when more evidence is presented so stay tuned on that one, I believe as I have said, Zelensky will change his mind, or I should say, They will order Zelensky to change the demands officially and make peace with Putin where Putin gets his share and others will share Ukraine amongst themselves and there goes Ukrainian sovereignty forever and the remaining Ukrainians will be slaved to pay off with debt for the end of time like Iraq and other shithole countries, so thats the fate of Ukraine because their people got duped got tricked to follow their Zionist controlled puppet president, look I know many of you are saying I am wrong for this reason or that, and thats fin, we will see who was right and who was wrong, I say it again, the whole thing the war is staged ! remember I said it !! 

 

Comments