Israel raises flag in Hezbollah theme park called 'Garden of Iran'

I am not encouraging the Zionists to do anything but I am also feel sorry or do not mind either, I personally never saw any (khair) any honorable anything from any Shia Arabs Lebanese or Iraqi or Iranians for that matter, so let them get crushed, if assassinating Nasrala was a painful thing for the mollas then it is somethign that glads me :) you need to be humiliated by your enemies I hope they humiliate the hell of you, as long as the Zionists dont go nuclear and radioactive in Iran and rather elsewhere I dont mind how they humiliate and crush the Shia mollas and their cult followers, thats all I have to say about that, everything else is allowed, and if I were you Shias, I would turn back to God and beg for forgiveness for your past mistakes and I hope He will show you mercy and if you insist following your cult leaders to hell then so be it too, its up to you, free will remember.

Comments

Popular Posts