Israel raises flag in Hezbollah theme park called 'Garden of Iran'

I am not encouraging the Zionists to do anything but I am also feel sorry or do not mind either, I personally never saw any (khair) any honorable anything from any Shia Arabs Lebanese or Iraqi or Iranians for that matter, so let them get crushed, if assassinating Nasrala was a painful thing for the mollas then it is somethign that glads me :) you need to be humiliated by your enemies I hope they humiliate the hell of you, as long as the Zionists dont go nuclear and radioactive in Iran and rather elsewhere I dont mind how they humiliate and crush the Shia mollas and their cult followers, thats all I have to say about that, everything else is allowed, and if I were you Shias, I would turn back to God and beg for forgiveness for your past mistakes and I hope He will show you mercy and if you insist following your cult leaders to hell then so be it too, its up to you, free will remember.

Comments