Nancy Pelosi: “I Don’t Know if Netanyahu Is Capable of Peace” | Amanpour...

I fully understand the frustration in the former speaker Pelosi, I have respect for her and I do like her, I am aware of the Dems flocking against Trumps Muslim ban, I havent forgot that and many other things the Dems stood by some time ago, which was appreciated and wont be forgotten, I understand how a politician sees this, they are costum to calculate like i scratch your back and in time you scratch mine when i need you, which I have no problem with until you ask me to do something which goes against my being, like supporting a genocide, I cant follow you where you want to drag me, I must say no, I must and have said this path is a destructive one which will come back to haunt you so dont go there, its better for you this way but a politician who have taken favors from warmongers so many times I am NOT speaking about Nancy Pelosi here but generally, politicians have this creed to stand by the words they have given to others, not their constituencies but the donor class and often times this contract is written in blood so it has to be paid back, now coming to ask for a favor back which you as a politician owe to your former donors from a person like me that you have to pay back when it comes to something like supporting an actual not a phony one but a real holocaust I have to decline and politely say I cant follow you where you want to go, and this is what many who will not support Kamila are saying, they know same people who are advising Biden will be the ones who will give instructions to Kamala too, and with the destruction Biden has caused in his four years of almost taking to the world on the brink of WW3 people are saying they will take their chances with Trump instead, people have no trust for Kamala I mean next to zero, perhaps Trump will embolden the Zionist Israelis to go further this is a possibility but as far as I know people are saying with a tiny chance of change for the better it still has to be better than go with Kamala, thats how hopeless people are at the moment, this is what Nancy Pelosi need to see things, because this is how people feel after what Biden have caused, there is a genocide going on with people burning up alive on video caused by the Israelis with Bidens signature on, it doesnt matter how many Obamas hundreds of Obamas come out and ask people to take another chance with kamala nobody will listen in fact Obama is staining his own reputation by being associated with these genocidal maniacs, havent people get the memo yet ?? somebody should burst the bubble these people live in and have them connected with the outside world for just a moment and breath in the air from outside, it smells death all over.

Comments