Trumps ramps up attacks at rallies, calls Harris “mentally impaired”

I know this much, Kamala is not educated in world history in details of things and this makes her most unsuited to become president because she will be told what to say and do and that is most dangerous, makes her the perfect puppet, and all that woman wants is to have her name on that list of US presidents, thats all she wants and to get there she is ready to do anything which again makes her a dangerous person, Trump unlike what many say is a very predictable person, with him you know what you get, makes things much simpler, I wouldnt go with Kamala, I wouldnt vote for her, just because she doesnt know shit from shit let us be honest here, and they way she laughs, four years of that alone would plunge the world into depression we cant have that I would go insane, so please folks for my case if not for anyone please dont vote for Kamala, I have gone through shit I dont know if I can take four years of that too, please, thank you :):)

Comments