AMB. Chas Freeman : Is Trump Afraid of Netanyahu?

Believe me when I say, none of these arguments reason for this or that comes out of Trumps mouth you hear are his own, those around him are the ones who first mention something and Trump then repeats it, like this that the captives being thin like holocaust survivors, these are not his own thoughts, someone next to him mentioned it and this dumb bastard repeats it, this is why I say Trump this dumb dump is the perfect vessel for whatever Satan tells him to do and this idiot do as he is told, the satanic Zionists are using his ass to drive their own satanic agenda, I am telling you folks, Trump has sold his soul to Satan he is an actual satanist a devil worshiper, I am not throwing words around, I bet anything Satan shapeshifted and paid Trump visits perhaps he does on regular basis so on the question of who is afraid of whom, Trump of Shaytanyabo or the other way around I think they both are afraid and the jackasses of the Devil.

Dont aid them in their evil, or you will share their punishments on the Day of Judgment, or let me see, are some of you really of the belief that if you only believe in Jesus this will save you regardless of ever massive mass murders cheaters criminals corrupt ones you support and aid in their evil God will grant you an eternal reward by sending you of all to Paradise, is that what you believe ?? have you lost your minds ?? the calculous is simple, you aid Evil you share your place next to it, its like everything else in life.

Comments

Popular Posts