American Zionist Pastors & the Blood of Gaza – A Modern Jezebel Prophecy
I have said it from the beginning Okt7 was an inside job, Netanyahu and his criminal Zionist gang let it happen, I also said for years to the Palestinians Hamas is doing you no good but harming you and I have said it to the Jews that Zionism is doing you no good but harming you and I have for years told the Iranians these Shia mollas have done nothing to enrich themselves and harm you in the process since 1979 46 years ago when the Shia mollas finally occupied you and installed their anti Islamic Freemasonic rule over you, the truth of the matter is this, (all) governments were installed by one and the same satanic Freemasonic satan worshiping death cult, the whole world is run according to a script, everything you are seeing is done according to a satanic script, all institutions are run by these Freemasonic human devils, name one that is not !! there is none.
Here is a question that for some time in the past I didnt have a clear answer to, I was always wondering about the US civil war, something didnt add up with it in my mind, on one hand we had this Freemasonic guy Albert Pike the grand wizard of all the Freemasons worldwide, he "fought" the northerners we are told, at the same time he was looked up to as the greatest guy by all the Freemasons from the north who he supposedly fought against in the US civil war, the question I had was, how can two parties the north and the south whose leaders worshiped each other as members of the same secret society as more than brothers they saw each other why there they on the surface of things fighting each other, or did they, what I learned later on was, while supposedly fighting each other these leaders from north and south, they were actually in secret having meeting with each other on regular basis and God knows where they were discussing, I dont think they were discussing their differences, I think they were discussing their common similarities, how to conspire as Freemasons they all were, and again the master Freemason here was this guy Albert Pike, later on when Pikes own book came out Morals and Dogmas he wrote how everything was a big conspiracy by the Freemasons whom he was the grand gringo of, then he went on to draw the blueprint of how the Freemasons were to take over the whole world by first initiating WW1 then WW2 and what WW3 would be all about, to make the Jews the Christians and the Muslims go at each other then for the Freemasons who after the US civil war set up the USA how they now could set up a New World Order, and when you learn the Shia mollas are also Freemason its clear what is going on, its all done by design folks ! I am telling you, you are participating in their satanic agenda and you are not even aware of it, all you do is to aid them in their attempt to set up this satanic NWO, many of your so called trusted political commentators are their agents, even many of these anti Zionist ones, because if you havent noticed, if they are against one of these Freemasonic cults they go on to support the other Freemasonic cult, so whats the difference between these now, I say nothing, they are supporting Evil either way.
Comments
Post a Comment