Another point why the Shia mollas ruling Iran are anti Islamic imposters, if you have read the Holy Quran God instructs people NOT to never ever to wear any amulets of any kinds for so called protection from things like the evil eye, the reason being for this is then you have placed something else beside God for protection, this is one of the sins God will not forgive He said, what will happen when you wear amulets for protection instead of relying on your Creator for protection from what you cannot see is your Lord will abandon you to your own and this leaves you open for those you cannot see to have free range with you which always leads to your decline, I have informed you of more or less all media channels from Iran all have the all seeing eye and the pyramid as their logo and here you have the logo of OppresseTvs own logo, I am telling you folks, these people are occultists they are not Muslims, they are not godfearing people, they are members of a cult this cult is a Shia Freemasonic satanic cult and their main purpose is to do their dark lords evil biddings, you think I am just throwing slanders around ? I am not, I am telling you, I am providing evidence for you both from the Holy Quran and their own doings, you have a choice here to either believe your own eyes or sleepwalk to whatever hell on earth these Freemasons are turning this planet into, speaking on planets, I bet my head on mankind will never be allowed to leave this Prison Planet Earth, they wont let you, how could they, you have corrupted this planet and you think they will allow you to corrupt other worlds, haa think again, you are stuck here, you are going nowhere, you will die here then sent to hellfire and suffer there till your Lord says otherwise, then you know who your Lord were all this time you arrogant glorified ape, more ape than glorified you are.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments
Post a Comment