"Anti-War" MAGA Influencers COPE HARD Over Trump's Gaza Decision
Great video with great arguments but something is always missing with these anti Zionist activists, if you are amongst those who ask why or if the so called resistance have failed or not which I think you already know the answer to and if you havnt figured that out yet let me inform you whatever you called that you called resistance has failed and what remains of it will fail more in the future, honestly its misleading to even associate the words future with the so called resistance because in my mind it wont lead anywhere but more victories for the Zionist regime, look I am not trying to be an asshole about it mocking people its facts on the ground, whatever that was you called resistance against the Zionists is smashed to the ground and if you think there is hope for it to rise up again I dont know how many of your last braincells you are operating on but it cant be many of them, what you saw with so called resistance against the Zionist regime is what you see everywhere when two opposing corrupt groups I can give you an example the Dems and the Reps, both are equally corrupt to their core both genocidal self serving maniacs cults really are battling it out and you allowed yourself to be used by either of them as ponds in their corrupt game and whatever booty the winner gets you wont see the shadow of it, same thing is happening with the leaders the cults of this phony imposter criminal really resistance, because if you dont get this sentence I am saying here you wont ever get close to the point of how to deal with this crap of defeating the Zionists, its a spiritual battle first and foremost, everything else is secondary, it means if the intentions of all these minor so called resistance cults is not aligned with the spirit wavelength sort of speak of the victorious revolutionary spiritual leaders of the past this revolution of yours or whatever the hell you think you are involved with wont lead anywhere but more and more losses which the pundits the spokes persons of these criminal unholy cults will try to convince you actually are winning that you are victorious in all these battles and before you open your damn eyes you have woken up to a world of hell on earth because you never could see beyond your own stupidity and may I add you have dragged so many souls down in the drain with you like Sinwar and countless of these fools did with them, I have countless of times explained for the semi awakened that the only way to defeat this evil of Zionism you need NOT another criminal Freemasonic cult like the Shia mollas and so many other criminal imposters like the Party of Satan out of Lebanon, look folks the reason I call them for the party of Satan is because they (actually) are, not their idiot cult followers, they are simple fools half of them and the other half are wolves, criminal drug smuggling human smuggling just criminals, and here is something you need to know about human traffickers, in this business of human trafficking I am just going to explain the nature of the business because I knew many of them, in this business is where the pedophiles gets drawn to, because thats where you find the most vulnerable people of all ages to target for easy picking, or instance its there where you find children where their stupid naive parents sent abroad to other countries and more often than you think these children gets sexually molested by these pedophiles who pretend to be these honest religious caretakers of these lone children, and the faggots they are they also offer other young and vulnerable young people to sell themselves for a safe passage, its like any other places other places of work the pedophiles get drawn to like social workers, you wont believe how many percentage of them are childmolesters, what I am telling you is, the Party of Satan whom many of them I know and you know what, honest to God I havent seen or met one single of them that was not the biggest hypocrite ever walked on earth, so many of them are faggots, so many of these so called religious thugs are not only drug dealers but actual child molesters too, so when I say the Party of Satan is actually just that you better believe me, when I say they Party of Satan is not only smugglers and dealers of drugs they also produce much of it themselves in Lebanon, thats how they finance their criminal activities, one of the main tasks of the Party of Satan is to be another link for the Shia mollas of Iran by bringing in hard cash back to their headquarters in Iran from the drug money collected from Europe from South America from Africa and Asia, but enough of these Shia imposters, I wanted to talk more about what to do to be actual effective in battling the Zionists and actually winning for once because nothing I want to see more before I die than the defeat of the Zionist movement globally, if I can see that with my own eyes than I'll die a happy man, then I have got out from this life what I wanted so you better believe when I say when I see all this waste of everything its quite frustrating, then its a matter of personal revenge too but thats always secondary, so in order to get somewhere with this I personally have figured out there is only one way of going about this, only one way, you have to be inline with God the Creator, you cannot go and waste your and everyones time by supporting something this crooked as these phony resistance groups which all are corrupt criminal unholy as these ones, God will never reach out to assist you, instead you will lose and lose and lose some more till you eventually come in terms with what I am simply saying, and its actually very sensible and simple to understand so why people have such a hard time with it is a mystery, what you are doing is to but your trust your faith in Freemasonic satanic cults and their leaders to rescue you, have you lost your minds, look I can promise you one thing, this much you can trust me on, for as long as I life, I will never have any damn dealings with any secret societies whatsoever, non whatsoever, it wont happen, it never happened and will not happen in the future either, here is the thing about me you might not have noticed, I am not controllable, they cant control me, I rather starve to death I rather get humiliated to death I cant be bribed there is nothing they can offer me to become one of them, it just wont happen, in fact if i had the power, I would have brought them all to their feets all of them, thats why they hate me this much they do, they know if God grants me the permission I will fuck them all up eventually, now what do I base my faith in, I base it on what God have shown me, I believe in miracles, I am not governed by the concept of seeing is believing, the opposite of that is what drives me, again I cannot change in that regard so me and these human devil cult leaders we are like water and oil can never mix and I urge you to open your damn eyes and not mixing with them either, its better this way, perhaps if enough of us open our eyes to reality then I hope God also will reach out to us and give us the tools to finally defeat these imposters, and if we dont reach there in time, I fear everything will be lost with consequences unimaginable.
Comments
Post a Comment