EXPOSING the Lies | Debunk Weekly with Lily Jay Ep.2

I have found the Jews even the Zionist Israeli Jews lie much much less about Islam than white Christians do, the Zionist Jews are even so honest that they say Muslims and Jews believe in the same God and when they go to explain why these two groups are fighting the Zionist Jews goes to say its like two brothers are competing to be the dominant one so its allowed to kill each other, thats their excuse, but at least the Zionist Jews dont lie and spread falsehoods about this other brother of theirs, now why the Christians feel they can just spread direct falsehoods I think they are actually more militant than the even Zionist Jew ones, I think the only reason the Christians are not crusading once again is because of mainly two reasons, one is the Muslims are already busy with the Zionist Talmuds and the other reason is, there is a buffer zone between the Middle Easterns and Europe and west, and by Zionists it means half Talmudic and the other half is actually Christian, Zionism is not a Jewish thing, 85% of what Zionism means is of Christian origin, now back to the question why the Christians are so factual incorrect in their messaging when they spread falsehoods about Islam so bluntly because I have even seen their educated clergymen also spread direct falsehoods just making up stuff has to do I think they see it part of their warfare, I actually they see it as a form of warfare and in such situations things like facts things like fairness doing justice is totally put aside instead they go for the kill, another reason also related to all this I think and I know all Jews agree with me is, and this is a criticism not spreading falsehoods from my part, is that the Christians dont understand their own religion, they dont understand what they are reading in their own New Testament, with that many contradictions all over in it they dont ever question any of it, one reason I as a Muslim and many like me give ourselves permission to raise these questions about first of all how the New Testament came about, why the creators of it left the other eight gospels aside and only added the four one and again who wrote that and the contradictory statements in them why we Muslims raise these questions is because and I think most of you educated in these questions you know a Muslim (has to) a Muslim know more about Christianity than Christians know about Islam, its a requirement for us to learn to know what both Judaism has to say and what Christianity has to say, when it comes to Judaism they are more or less obligated to know what both Islam is all about and so with Christianity, more so about Christianity one reason for this is, Muslims never were a threat to the Jews never persecuted them in fact offered them safe haven while the Christian world were persecuting them from day one, from absolute day one I say, by that I mean even before Constantine did his thing, so the Jews had to compete with this new religion Paul made up and went on with for 600 years before Islam came on the scene which the Jews again never saw a threat to them, also till today Jews and Muslims are both allowed to pray at each others houses of worship while they would never pray at a church for obvious reasons, now when you think about it why so many Christians deliberately spread falsehoods about Islam well I think there are both historical reasons and also it has to do with cultural reasons from their side, its a habit they got, if they were factually correct criticizing aspects of Islam that would be perfectly fine, we are allowed to factually intellectually criticizing peoples both religiously and also ways of life culturally speaking, what I am saying is, say what you want but at least be honest about what you are saying about others, the good thing today is, these misinformation and disinformations are easily debunked.

I must say I am not saying all Christians are involved in such dishonest behavior, a minority are, we all have our black sheeps what are you gonna do right some people are just wired in a wrong way, I read somewhere it said 15-20% of you are actual psychopaths meaning if you could kill someone and get away with it you would, in the same scientific paper I read 95% of the Zionist Israeli populations are genocidal psychopathic maniacs in another paper I read 98% are lunatics, its like this Jewish chick I met one day when she asked me to marry her and I replied, your father is rich, your mother a bitch, your brother is a snitch, your sister a witch and with you I dont know which is which, you are all fucked up, bye I am out of here.    

Comments

Popular Posts