Greenland kerfuffle: Denmark, USA ... or neither? | Focus on Europe

Ask the native  Americans the native Hawaiians the Marshall Islanders and soon the Ukrainians who have lost their sovereignty for the end of time to Black Rock Jstreet ask everyone else who had to deal with the US elites who had them occupied first if they regret they ever came in even contact with them then decide what course you wanna take, of course I am not talking about the American people who perhaps are my second or third favorite people, I am referring to the Merchant Machine running the show over there also in charge of their military industrial complex who only takes and give nothing but death back and now it has you in Greenland in its aim, I am telling you, you must be the latest version of moronic idiocy if you even consider the offer just saying. 

Comments

Popular Posts