INTERVIEW: The rejection front
I have another opinion with much of what was said here, first of all you need to fully understand what the purpose of these regime pundits are, in the case of Molla Marandi he is the outwards face of the Shia molla regime, I have explained time and time Iran is for now at least not in the future but for now its ruled by a cult, a Shia cult, and this Shia (molla) cult does not resemble the Shias of old, talking about thousand years ago, this Shia molla cult is of somethign else, its corrupt invalid anti God as it can be and if you ask what I base that on, I can only refer you to any of your holy texts, what all of your holy texts say ? it says a good tree makes good fruits and a bad one rotten ones, thats what it says and I am sure you all agree here, its logical its sensible its reasonable because it does, now lets look at the 45 years of this Shia molla rule, what it has produced is people in mass numbers turning its back on everything anything religious, people are not dumb when they see these Shia mollas these Catholic priests Jewish rabbis Protestant pastors preach one thing then do the opposite of that they teach people see the hypocrisy and turn their backs on all that is religious, so what bullcrap is Molla Marandi spew constantly what misinformation is he told to spread and why is George helping with this misinformation this misleading information to get spread on his platform, if you listen carefully on the arguments why the Palestinian people are victorious and why the Zionist Israelis are the losers here you might noticed that Molla Marandi is disregarding minimizing the actual loses of the Palestinians instead he hypes up the loses of the Zionist regimes which in reality on the ground is meaningless compared to what the Palestinians have endured and Molla Marandi call it all a victory, my question is this and its a simple question even a child can give the right answer to this bit not likes of Molla Marandi and George, if this was a victory and we all know the meaning of the word victory this is why I said even a child can give the right answer to my question, if this was a victory for the Palestinians, how many more of these so called victories can the Palestinians endure more of, one or two or three more of these so called victories ???? I am telling you folks, these pundits these politicians these attention seekers like George these chaisers of numbers these people can never offer you a real good solution so you are actually wasting your time taking their words for anything and I will tell you why, they are actually a bad a terrible influence on you who look up to them and take word as words of wisdom, the reason I say this is because of the terrible message they put out there, they are telling you people likes of Sinwar were doing the right thing and the likes of Sinwars who have brought nothing but the same old thing to you the Palestinian people with their mismanagements of your affairs and the misfortunes they brought you and dont tell me I am wrong, you Palestinians have lost and lost and lost every single initiative ever since 1947, you have gained nothing absolutely nothing and every time you lost your leaders and their pundits tried to convince you have won you were victorious and today where we are you are more or less soon wiped out fully driven out and trust me the day comes when only perhaps if one Palestinian is left in the Holy Land likes of George and Molla Marandi will still repeat the same misinformation, another reason they are bad influence on people is, when they say things are going well again they say not my words, they say Israel lost Palestine won, isnt that so ?? ok lets continue, when they say that instead of telling you the truth what this will cause is like countless of times before with people dumb enough to repeat the same old mistakes and by that according to these fools you Palestinians have come out "victorious" once again, see what I am going with this ? we have to be honest with ourselves, this was a defeat a massive one, sure the Zionist Israelis image was smeared a bit but do you think they care, its like calling a prostitute a whore, you think she will care of what you call her, what you instead have as (reality) is hundred thousand dead Gaza is carpet bombed and now as you heard Trump wants to invade Gaza and turn it to the Zionist entity and your Arab regimes all will betray you including Erdogan including Aliyev including the Shia mollas, if you thought any of them cared about you if you actually believe that you then disserve what has happened to you but you know better I know this for a fact because, 100% thus far of the Palestinians I have talked to, I say this again, 100% of you agreed with me in everything I have ever said about this matter and none of them agreed with what George or Molla Marandi had to say, I am serious, 100% of the Palestinians I have spoken to agreed with me on all my points on the matter, I have found the Palestinians many times more sensible than these regime pundits and propagandists because the Palestinians are the ones who are actually living through this not these paid government agents and likes of.
So what is my opinion on what trump just said today about moving all Palestinians out of Gaza and later the West Bank because thats next you know, I never endorsed Trump for president but I wanted Harris to lose, we all knew if you didnt vote for Harris Trump would win and I think you made the right decision reason being for this is, I think we all know Trump would take it this far, it might look contra productive the cause but its not, I welcome what Trump is doing here, because this will enrage the Muslim masses and as result this will cause the rise up the Muslims who will soon take the matters in their own hands and storm the Holy Land and drive these Zionist imposters back to hell where they came from, this eventually is very close, just a few more years I say, and we all have Trump to thank for this gift, the unfortunate thing here is, the Palestinians will have to pay for the miscalculations of their own making I must say no one else did it for them but themselves, this is how the world works this is how life works so no complaining please, we all must pay for past mistakes no crying about it we have to accept it and do better next time and I am here to warn you not to do the same old mistakes by listening to Molla Marandi and George and others who are telling you despite all your losses you are victorious so you can go back and make the same mistakes once again and become "victorious" one more time and then may God forbit one more time on that so on and so forth, so dont be sad about what Trump say and those behind him, ignore it, stand your ground, the Holy Land will be liberated soon with Gods help, Amen to that brothers and sisters.
Comments
Post a Comment