Mainstream media welcomes Trump's Gaza masterplan

Many times I view events from a religious point of view to fully make sense of whats goin on and what to do and what the proper reaction to it should be, I also understand why so many of you dont see it that way and I dont blame you, if I like most of you first of all had no interest in faith based solutions after all crazy statements and deeds you have seen our religious leaders and whats written in holy texts contradict themselves and itself again I dont blame you people, I look at things a bit differently, I simplify things, I take what makes sense in these holy texts to see if that can be applied what the results would be and if it works then sure I'll go with it and if it doesnt I ignore it, I can give you an example here which makes sense to me but perhaps not to you, here it comes. Who is this Zionist witch Miriam Adelson and where does her money come from, it comes from whore houses and gambling hellholes, it is simply un kosher money, it comes from the pain and misery of people, its cursed money, dirty money, from dirty people, now this dirty money is fueling Trump who is not a stranger from dirty money himself we know his grandfather ran a whore house, thats where the Thurmps got their money, then his grandmother went into the real estate business and Thrump himself continued the business of his grandfather with running whore houses and gambling houses so the guy is not a stranger to dirty money, now all this dirty money is fueling the genocide of people in the Holy Land with these dirty satanic people but dont tell that to the phony Christians these MAGA cult followers this, it seems like anything dirty and unholy coming out of these Zionist leaders MAGA people cannot wait to quickly take to themselves, you all remember QAnon, you all remember general Flynn you all remember these wolves in the cult who openly publicly presented themselves as the leaders of this idiotic cult, and these are supposed to be the best and brightest of these people, but in reality they are the wolves in need of sheeps to shepard to the gates of Hell because thats where this whole thing is leading, so back to this dirty money from the Adelsons, also dont tell the Zionist Talmudic Israeli rabbis about there these money comes from, you see where I am going with this, I hope you do, I said in the beginning you might disagree with me on the way I see this, some of you do and hopefully most of you dont when I say once again with all this unholyness these Zionist human devils are pushing what will the result of this will be, I say they are really pushing it and they will be mightily surprised when God will soon push them all back to Hell where they came out of, and if you support these Zionists in any shape or form, if you go along with anything these wolves are saying and doing, you will share some of their punishment for you have been also a force not for good but for wickedness for corruption, because you have helped them deceive the world, helped them push their satanic agenda, if I were you I would have ceased applauding them for anything they say or do, again if you do you have helped them bringing about wickedness and corruption to the world, instead all your efforts should go into exposing them wolves, that would be better for everyone, better for the world.

Comments

Popular Posts