Phil Giraldi : A War Criminal Visits the White House.

I really like Phil Giraldi that man what he sees he describes honestly, I also like Phil said get upset with some of the guests who are despite all the contrary statements and actions by Trump trying to portray him as a peacemaker which he is not, now why these guests do what they are doing there are theories about that but what they are not they are not as honest as Phil is, now we are not saying Trump can go through with it but if he could actually invade Gaza to stand side by side with his Zionist benefactors committing a third holocaust before the eyes of the world he would, I also agree with Phil that this ceasefire is a deception, as soon as the Zionists get theirs they will go back to being the Synagog of Satan Israelis they always were, in a way this is also something kind of positive because this will show the world no written deals signed by the Zionists can ever be trusted, the Holy Quran actually foretold this, read it and find out yourself, God also warned anyone making deals with the Synagog of Satan will forever be cursed in this life and next, someone remind the Arab dictators about this, also remind Erdogan Aliyev and the Shia mollas of Iran about this although I think the Shia mollas already have experience with this still I think if the Zionists tell the Shia mollas to bend over they would, just because they are used to it, getting it backwards, ugly fuck faces, having said this I think the Zionists and the Shia mollas of Hell will do the deal, when everything is said and done in the end I believe people will come to the conclusion I came to, you cant trust anything from neither of these people, I think when people realize it requires faith to fully understand reality then people will on the right path to get themselves out of the mess they created, and with faith I mean God, because I do believe in miracles, I really do, I have seen too much not to, I have faith in God.

Comments

Popular Posts