Russell Brand Takes BOTH SIDES on Israel War Despite Past Criticisms
I definitely think the Zionists have something on Russell Brand otherwise Russell wouldnt have hide behind the Zionist Israeli spy and the dildo seller rabbi Shmuley, Russell Brand sold his soul to the Devil and his Zionist human devils, wonder what they got on the guy, I dont think he is a fag what they got on him could be he had an orge with a whole bunch of both fags and bisexuals all in one room going off, I think its something in those lines, imagine Brand going off on a girl and in the same footage two two other guys next to Brand are doing their thing, or even brand took part in it who knows, but I dont think so, I dont think he is a fag but the images has to be really bad for him to bend down to kiss the Ring of Evil, we know he is a Freemason too, and no Freemason is a God fearing person, I think Brand is buy himself protection hiding behind religion, shoot me and I will still say he is not a God fearing person, I bet anything but, I am not saying he is evil, being evil is something else, I am saying he is actually enjoying his new life with the human devils he used to spend all this time with when he was an addict, Russell got out tried to be good but slipped back in, or forced back into what he used to be, so he never broke totally free, only for a little while, I think.
Comments
Post a Comment