Trump reveals 'beautiful' real estate plan for Gaza Strip
This guy is God sent I'll tell you, he came on the scene just in time, this guy will bring Zionism on its knees, I am going to be honest about what I think is going on here with Trump, I dont think Satan is whispering anything in Trumps ears, I think Satan is there in person next to him "offering" Trump the world like he did with Jesus although many say that story with Satan and Jesus is made up but its not beyond the realm of reality to suggest something in those lines a similar scenario could have been true now Satan offering Trump the world too starting with (owning) parts of the Holy Land like Satan gave the impression to the Rothschilds to own parts of it and Trump so hyped out of his damn mind to accept what Satan offered him, Trump is fully under the influence of Satan, its nothing less than that folks dont think otherwise, again this is why I like what I am seeing, this is so Biblical, this guy will bring everything down, soo fun :)
Comments
Post a Comment