40:00 skip to the Max Blumenthal interview for the rest was garbage !
Piers asked Max if he could say one singular thing negative about the Iranian regime, I dont call them Iranian for they are traitors, I call them the Molla Regime, imposters to the good name Islam, I'll say what Max wouldnt say for he is so full of shit the guy, I can say more than one bad thing about the Molla Regime, here is the first and this pisses me off. In November 2022 there were several gas attacks on girl schools all over Iran, you can look it up you should ! the gas attack came right after maga protests against the Molla Regime, the reason they the Mollas and their satanic supporters went after the girl schools was because in the MEGA protests of 2022 the Molla Regime (actually) were afraid of falling, the 2022 protests were the most severe protests the mollas had faced and many of themselves were saying this is it, this time they could get rid of, and in those protests women and girls were you can say in charge of the protests, and sure many of them were gunned down, listen to me I know this for a fact, I know this personally, the 2022 demonstrations the filthy rich molla supporters were planning to leave Iran as afraid they were, so the molla regime took to all means they had at their disposal to hold on to power, the demonstrations the Zionists claim 50 000 demonstrators were killed the mollas were not as afraid of falling like in the 2022 demonstrations, also last year nowhere near 50 000 got killed, the actual numbers are under 5000, thats closer to it, so thats that, back to what I was saying, after the 2022 demonstrations the mollas remained in power of course, and their most hard core followers wanted to take revenge on the main followers of the anti regime demonstrators, the women and the highschool girls, so they went after and dropped chemical agents on the schools who were most anti molla regime all around Iran, and as result many of the girls were killed that way too, and the news became naturally a big deal in Iran, people wanted to know who was behind it, people wanted having them arrested, the late supreme leader he kept his mouth shut for weeks on the matter, with great demand of the people he finally came out and made a statement where he said he will investigate it and bring the bad guys to justice, guess what happened after that, absolutely not a word on the matter ever sense, then people started to talking, people knew it was the hard core supporters of the molla regime who was behind the gas attack and the late supreme leader didnt want the news of his own guys behind the crime to come out in fear of new fresh even stronger demonstrations, thats what happened folks now you know, I could go on to mention many more of their molla crimes but you get the point of who we are dealing with here, what kind of monsters are in charge of Iran, same monsters Max cannot find one singular negative to say about these criminals, Max couldnt even find in his heart to mention this monstrous crime of theirs.

So I am thinking guys, I think alot, I think much about what God who is all seeing all knowing all wise all just and fair thinks about these things, you see friends, I am in a unique position to come in my own limited level to know how God reasons how He want things to be and who He will judge, I say that for two main reasons, first of all He has already informed us how He will judge people in the Holy Quran, its very clear, I can give you one good example right now, and there is no ifs and buts about this instruction of His, I'll tell you what it is, He clearly stated if you take interest on money lended to someone, in other words usury, He said you are the sons of Satan and there will absolutely no mercy on you, you WILL be sent to Hell, very clear, no ifs and buts about this commandments of His, as you know and if you didnt know, the molla regime all banks in Iran practice usury, in fact there is even a bank branch operated by the IRGC themselves called Sepah Bank, Sepah is the Parsi word for IRGC as you know it, they lend out money, they take and give interest, so these Shia molla hypocrites the supporters of the molla regime, like the Basijis the members of IRGC they all have accounts at Sepah Bank, its their bank, they all receive interest on their money there and give when they loans from it, so going back to what God have stated, they all will go to Hell Inshallah for it.
The other position unique one I am in to again in my own limited level to understand what God wants and He judges people is because, He has me in His focus, why do I say that because throughout my live every time I have been done something wrong, He has in His own unique way punished me ON THE SPOT, I dont have time to go through them all, it would take me forever to mention them all, because I am a wide eyes person always God fearing even when I have done haram things and because of the way God has punished me for me to take lessons from it I recognized where the punishment came from, and I learned my lesson, not always the first time sometimes not even the third time but because I knew where the message was coming from I took to myself and submitted and thank my Lord for having punishing me, you rather get punished here learn your lesson than in the other life a smart person would think.
I'll give you one example of the very unique punishments I recieved, you tell me if that was not a message from God or just a coincidence, you be the judge of that.
In my young years, I was 22 I think, I was driving on the highway with an old fridge in the back of my car, and I am ashamed to admit to how dumb I was but here it comes, I threw the old fridge out of my car next to the highway, yes I know I was dumb what I did was more than idiotic when I could have disposed of the old fridge at the disposal center, I cant even believe I did that now thinking about it, but I did, anyways, soon after I think within a week or two I was driving on the (exact) In am NOT kidding on the exact same spot on the highway and I crashed my car, drove of the highway at speed and almost got myself killed, to be precise I think I crashed the car hundred or at most two hundred meters from where I had dumped the old fridge on the highway, I know the exact point for I drove aside on the highways to dump the fridge, and I crashed my car right there too, you tell me if it was a coincidence or something else, what are the chances to crash your car right there of all places, I took it right there as a sign of God, and from there on, I wouldnt throw a tiny piece of any garbage anywhere except where it belongs, I am so fanatical with keeping the nature clean today you have no idea, and thats just one example of receiving the Message, look I can tell so many of similar messages perhaps I share more in the future.
Now back to how terrible the mollas are, they never get the message, even when its right before their ugly faces, trust me when I say, they actually think they are on the right side, they do, everybody does, nothing special about anyone here, even when George Bush brought the Twin Towers down and Building 7, I bet you all he thought it was the right thing to do as well, even Trump and those criminals at Fox news CNN all of them think they are actually doing the right thing here, some of you know the true story of Satan, what happened up there when God created Adam and told all including Satan to bow down before Adam, all did except Satan, his argument was, because his building blocks was made from something more prestigious than what Adam was created of, Satan said he was better than Adam so he refused to do as told by his Lord, then he went on to say that most of us humans will be ungreatful to the Lord as well, the fact is, sure what Satan said he believed was true and to a point it was true, but was it right, of course not, what he did was wrong and will pay for it when all is said and finished, same thing happens with all hypocrites like the Zionists like the mollas and all those fools who give support to either of them, I bet Satan is sitting there and having a laugh when he see all these idiots taking side of these hypocrites who are all losers in the end, because thats whats awaits them all. they will all lose, thats a certainty dont believe me, wait and see, I am not playing their game neither should you if you know whats good for you, we have been told in the end of times the greatest deception will be played of all of mankind, the only ones who will be saved are the ones who dont take part in any of it, choose wisely I can say no more.

Well I can say something more, a couple of things, you see the late supreme leader took the lives of those school girls, now God took his family away from it, I will speak more about it with regards to the new supreme leader of Iran, for I know he will read this. I have a message for him later on.
 

Comments