As far as I know the mollas I dont think they will ever budge on the Hormuz thing, they just wont, you can bomb all their oil fields their homes whatever they still wont give that one up, there is a saying in Parsi which goes, you wont find a cleaner butthole than a mollas butthole for they are so cheap they dont shit so they dont have to eat, sounds funnier in Parsi, you get the point, and bombing the Iranian peoples critical infrastructure I cant express how bad of a deal it is, you do that more people will rally around them, you make a bigger mess than you have made already, but go ahead be my guest, mess more things up by all means, I fear this war will go to physically other countries will get invaded by Irans ground forces, Q8 and Bahrain is on that list, these two territories I believe will no longer exist when things settles down in ten years or even sooner with no more US bases in the Middle East too, I think we are going that direction as result of what Satanyahu cooked up dragged the US in their mess, I think the whole East Asias map will be changed after with whats going on.
I dont think the mollas will yield, I dont think the US will either so welcome folks to another ten year or so forever war, you can thank the Zionists in Israel for this and your selected officials, I just hope the world economy will collapse totally, I am with the Yemenies though, they should block Saudi ships for passing for Saudi Arabia have been unfair to them for a long time, making them suffer for no good reason, being aggressors, not cool to attack another Muslim or any country, unless you are attacked first, then you can defend yourself and thats what the Yemenies are doing, they never attacked Saudi Arabia first, Yemen is not the bad guy here, MBS is ! and now he will sellout make official peace deal with the Synagog of Satan too, MBS will have the curse of God upon him more than he has earned already, he will not live to old age, he will fall in an ugly way.
Comments
Post a Comment