I think Trey misspoke there, I think he meant mother figure or even a sister figure when he referred to Miss Lindsey Grayhamm, only the most corrupt despicable people on the planet speak well of someone who is on her way to HELL the same place these likes of Trey will be sent too when their time come, I have said, I believe the order to get rid of I dont want to call Lindsey a lady she wasnt a lady, Lindsey was a warmongering bloodthirsty bitch just look at that face of her, I am thinking how will her face look like in Hell with all that skin burnt beyond recognition, imagine that wouldnt want to be her right now, so let these despicable her admires praise her for now, let them say how great she was, a mother figure, no offence to the mothers out there, he wasnt one of us men thats for damn sure, in fact who knows what she was really, not a man not a woman, I know a human devil thats what she was but we are thankful to the ones who wasted her, they did a great service to humanity, now others like her have to think twice within her own circle those like her because as I said, I dont think the Russians wasted her, those closest to her did, in cases like this thats how it always work, so the fact that one of the worst Zionist human devils got whacked and now out of the way, God granted us another opportunity another chance to improve ourselves, and I hope we take on that opportunity to stay around for just a little bit more, thats what it was presented to humanity by having Miss Lindsey Grayhamm wasted, sent here she belongs, to HELL !
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
The takedown of this country began years ago: Judge Jeanine
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment