The tribes of Gog and Magog introduced themselves as Israelites are spreading the ways of Sodom and Gomorrah all around the world like cancer now, no need to wonder how this till end, we already know from Scripture how it will end.
These tribes should be banned from entering your lands, look how it went in the Holy Land when they invaded it, you want a similar thing to happen to your land to your people your culture, not the best idea you ever had, why cant people learn from other peoples mistakes, the Palestinians invited them look how it ended up, I guess people like all of us must pay a heavy price before they learn, the smart wise ones will learn from other peoples mistakes, the less smart and wise will like myself learn from my own mistakes, the dummies these people never learn, sometimes it only takes one big mistake and its all over, again look at the Palestinians, one mistake and they lost it all, unless God steps in and be most merciful.
Have you blessed the children of Prophet Jacob AKA Israel lately ? the Palestinians ?? for you should have in case you have forgot, listen friends, God instructed you to bless them, He never instructed you to like them to love them, only to bless them, meaning to support them, God never instructed you to bless them if they or do not convert to any other religion, God never instructed you to only support the Jewish Palestinians or the Christian Palestinians or the Muslim Palestinians, again God never instructed you to even love them or like them, you can like or dislike anyone you want, its a personal choice, thats up to you who to like or not, you are only instructed to support these people regardless of what religion they follow, that judgment is up to the Lord Himself, you were only instructed to support these people for the Synagog of Satan has directly targeted them in the Holy Land of all places, look I am going to be fully honest, I dont myself like the Palestinians, I believe 95% are more or less worthless people, they truly are, I know more Palestinians than any of you, I know them inside out, I know everything about them, their history their culture their people, I know what they are, they are a mess of a people, one major reason they are in the mess they are is because they unlike any other people are the biggest enemy toward themselves, they would sellouts they would betray their own for smallest amount of money to their enemies, you cant simply trust them, look I could go on for hours about this but I dont feel I have to, for those of you who know them well too you know exactly what I am talking about, and if you are a Palestinian I dont care if you get offended, I know I speak the truth, from all the factions and families and over all Palestinians I know and thats hundreds of them I would say 5% are good people, and these 5% are the educated ones, with good parents educated parents and these parents have managed to raise good children, good for society, the rest are in my view up to no good in any way shape or form, so no wonder why the Zionists took advantage of them, I personally believe God punished them with having the Synagog of Satan upon them, I really do, look everything they do is a disaster, you all can see that, nevertheless we are instructed to support them and thats what I am doing, this we all must do, not to like them as people for they are a mess but because the Synagog of Satan has targeted them and this is the test of all of humanity must pass if we all want to be blessed by our own Creator, this is the test my friends, you dont have to like them, you just must support these morons, again this is the test, I hope you dont fail in this because I know I cannot if I want to be blessed myself, to save my soul.
Comments
Post a Comment