This rhetoric by this faggot general, General Fruitcake over here is wrongly drawing incorrect parallels how the Roman Persian wars happened, to educate General Fruitcake, 80% of the Roman Persian engagements on the battlefield, the Persians won, yes look it up ! Rome never managed to invade Persia, get your history right General Fruitcake ! and if I were you I wouldnt even go there making this a religious war either, its not very smart of you, idiot, the fact is that US is not able to invade Iran and hold it, my understanding is that the Iranians want you to try sending invading forces, I think they are craving for it, however the humanitarian person I am I dont want to see people getting killed on either side for the sake of the Zionists in Israel, your dark overlords, for you General Fruitcake, you are a traitor to your American people, I on the other hand, I dont want either Iranians nor Americans to get killed for the Synagog of Satan which you represent, your bosses, the ones who pay you to speak on their behalf, 70% of the American people oppose your satanic idea, and the other 30% YOU and those Zionists like you are responsible for manipulating them to go along being the warmongers you are, cursed by God, so I dont blame even all in this 30% group too much either, perhaps half of this 30% are to blame not even all, so over all you see, you are a piece of shit, the good news is, you are losing the media war by each day that passes, so there is hope for the new Rome, the United States, I just hope its not too late, remains to be seen hog God judges you and those Zionists like you for the crimes of yours on Gods green earth which you have tried your best to turn into something sinister and dark, the evil people you are, you are evil.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
English Translation Of Holy Quran - 3. Aali Imran (the Family of Imran) ...
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment