A couple of years ago there was a kind of similar case in Iran, I wouldnt say exactly similar, hear me out.
There was a father who truly loved his only daughter, I mean he insanely loved her, she was his everything, he loved her so much he always talked about he didnt want any harm whatsoever to happen to her, he was extremely protective of her. wherever he went she was with him, he didnt let her off his sight for a second, he spoiled the little girl with anything she wanted, long story short one day he took her to park he used to take her, there he had planned to take her life, when the day was about to end he hugged her so hard till she died in his arms, then he went to the police station and said what he had done, they asked him why he took the life of his only daughter he said, he was so worried when she would grow up and something bad would happen to her so he protected her by taking her life so she didnt have to go through what life could throw at her, they took him to trial of course and listened to his arguments, some people sympathized with him like in the case of Lindsay Clancy, some said he did it out of love, unlike this crazy woman that said she heard dark voices in her head to kill her children, I think myself there are more to the story they dont want to go into like who knows, maybe she did the occult and got possessed, I dont think its just a medical issue here I think there is more to what the real story is about, anyways, thats why I dont draw direct parallels between that father and the Clancy case, to different cases, in the case of the father he said he was not on medication he didnt claim he was insane he said he took the life of his beloved daughter out of love for her, he said by doing this he will ensure his daughters place in Paradise, was one of his motives too he said, personally I dont disagree with him she is sent to Paradise first class, all children do, but in his own case, I believe he will be sent the opposite direction for taking a life so he will never ever again meet her again, he saved her life but doomed his own, and in the interview he said he will be sent to Hell for what he did but in his mind it was a price he was willing to pay to ensure his daughters place in Paradise, now you make what you will with his logic. 

You should make a movie of the story, you heard it here first, I want my cut !! all these movies being made and I havent got shit :(

 

Comments