Couple of points here, lets start what was the point of this war, thats the simplest question to answer so lets start with that, the US has been fully taken over infiltrated by the Zionist Israeli agents, they forced you to do their dirty work for them for a couple of decades draining you of your blood your treasure and most importantly your souls which you have much to answer to your Maker, what He decide next is up to question, so that was the first answer, now to my own arguments I have made and I am no molla fan but the truth has to be repeated, I said this was a bad idea for over a decade, I said if this war breaks out it will end up with the US leaving the region and I have gone in length how that scenario will look like and guess what, I was on the point then and still on the point, what I didnt expect was and this is the part that made things even worse if I would have predicted it myself earlier because I would have painted a darker picture back then, and that is, you whacked the whole family of the grand molla including his son Mojtaba, I didnt see it coming myself I didnt include that in my calculation, because if you wouldnt have things could potentially calm down but now you pissed many people of to levels even I cannot predict how things will go in the near future other than sheer chaos, yes sheer chaos, these people want revenge now and I dont think they will rest till they have got it, this will go on for a very long time I think, sorry to say, the way I know these molla bastards, not even I would have gone to wipe out the whole family of the grand molla and many other important people in that system, brother Trump fucked up massively by following the crazies in Israel and their agents in the US, now I think this war will go on until the Holy Land has been liberated, something in those lines, even if the US leave the region, things will not calm down, I think that boat have sailed with the tradewinds no way back to where it set sail, I dont see that at all to be honest, the best thing the US can do is to look to save itself and by that I DONT mean to go after in these late days flexing its muscles on Canada Island to force them to surrender to the same greedy Zionist ruling class in the US as last resort of staying relevant, that shows only weakness, thats what a falling empire would do in its last days, this is what we are witnessing right now with how the US behaves, even against its loyal friends, it just shows, there never were anything like loyal friends, only similar interests, there is no honor between two thieves.
Look no amount of sanctions will changing anything on the ground other than pissing more people of, turning more people against you, and if you are that dumb not realizing that, by all means do what you will.
911 was an inside job !
Comments
Post a Comment